INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data of the user are used by Cesmed scarl s.c.a.r.l., who is the owner for the treatment, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR Regulation 2016/679 and the national legislation in force.
METHOD AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
1. We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
o Mixed – electronic and paper
for the following purposes:
• Consultancy activities
• FAQ and Assistance
2. The legal basis on which the processing of common data is based, according to Article 6 of the GDPR Regulation, is:
The legal basis on which the processing is based for particular categories of personal data, according to Article 9 of the GDPR Regulation, is:
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
3. Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of recipients:
o Internal managers;
In the management of your data, moreover, the following categories of authorized persons and / or internal and external managers identified in writing and who have been given specific written instructions about the processing of data may become aware of the same:
• DI GIROLAMO SILVANA, cf. DGRSVN68A42G273Q – Legal representative
• CATERINA RING – Administrative
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
4. According to what is stated in article 14 of the GDPR Regulation, since the data were not obtained from the interested party, the categories of personal data subject to processing are reported:
o Identification data (reason or company name, or name and surname of natural persons, address, telephone number, fax, e-mail, fiscal data, etc.);
Business name Website management
VIA VELASQUEZ IT structures
Internal Structure Type
Cesmed headquarters, registered office (Palermo)
The data retention period is: The data will be processed for as long as necessary to carry out the existing business relationship and for the next ten years from the date of acquisition of the same.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
5. Pursuant to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation in force, the interested party may, according to the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
• request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access of the interested party – art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016);
• know its origin;
• receive an intelligible communication;
• have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
• request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected (right of rectification and cancellation – articles 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
• right to limit and / or object to the processing of data concerning him (Article 18 of Regulation 679/2016);
right of revocation;
• right to data portability (Article 20 of Regulation 679/2016);
• in the case of consent-based processing, to receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
• the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (right of access for the interested party – art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
6. The data controller of your personal data is Cesmed scarl s.c.a.r.l., VAT number 03633970821, CF. 03633970821
Information on Cookies
What are cookies
A „cookie“ is a text file saved on the user’s computer when it accesses a website in order to provide information whenever the user returns to the same site. It is a sort of reminder of the website visited. With the cookie, the web server sends information to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) stored on the user’s computer, and will be re-read and updated each time the user returns to the site. This way the website can automatically adapt to the user. During navigation, the user could also receive on his terminal cookies of different sites („third-party“ cookies), set directly by the managers of said websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by these.
Depending on their duration, they are divided into session cookies (ie temporary and automatically deleted by the terminal at the end of the browsing session, closing the browser) and persistent cookies (ie those that remain stored on the terminal until they expire or are canceled by the user).
Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Some cookies are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of specific information about users who access a web page. These cookies, so-called technical, are often useful to allow you to browse a website and use all its features. Technical cookies are those whose use does not require the user’s consent.
Analytics cookies also belong to this category. These are cookies that collect information about the use a user makes of a website and that allow it to improve its functioning. For example, analytics cookies show which pages are most frequently visited, allow you to check which are the recurring patterns of use of a website and help you understand every difficulty that the user encounters when using it.
Other cookies can instead be used to monitor and profile users during browsing, to study their movements and web browsing or consumption habits (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also for the purpose of sending targeted services and advertising custom. In this case we talk about profiling cookies. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user’s free informed consent pursuant to art. 7 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and of the national legislation in force.
It may also happen that a web page contains cookies from other sites and contained in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as banner ads, images, videos, maps or specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by website operators or servers other than this website. In these cases we talk about so-called third-party cookies, which are usually used for profiling purposes. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user’s free informed consent.
Types of cookies used by our site
The site also allows the sending of the following third-party cookies. These cookies are not proprietary tools, for more information, therefore, it is possible to access the information and the acquisition forms of the consent of third parties, by clicking on the links shown.
To improve the website and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, third-party Google Analytics cookies are used as an anonymous and aggregate analysis tool. These cookies are not proprietary tools, for more information, therefore, you can consult the information provided by Google.
The pages of the website incorporate some Facebook and Google Plus sharing widgets and buttons, to allow the user to share the contents of the website on their social channels, and to interact with our channels. These cookies are not proprietary tools, but are created by Facebook and Google respectively when you use the respective widget or share button. To learn more, visit the following information pages: Facebook and Google.
Some web pages incorporate YouTube video content within them. Visiting a page containing a video, or clicking to view the video, cookies from YouTube could be called up. These cookies are not proprietary tools. To learn more, visit the Google information page.
The user can manage his own cookie preferences through the features present in common browsers that allow you to delete / remove cookies (all or some) or change the settings of the browser itself to block the sending of cookies or limit it to specific sites (compared to others).
For information on the cookies stored on your terminal and to turn them off individually, see the link: http: //www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
Social Network Plugin
The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer.
– Facebook – (cookie information link)
– Twitter – (cookie information link)
– LinkedIn – (cookie information link)
– Google+ – (cookie information link).